1. Mawlynnong, Meghalaya: Often referred to as "Asia's Cleanest Village," Mawlynnong is known for its well-maintained cleanliness, lush gardens, and living root bridges.
2. Khimsar, Rajasthan: This village boasts of historical charm with its sand dunes, stunning fort, and traditional havelis, giving visitors a glimpse into rural Rajasthan.
3. Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh: Surrounded by lush rice fields and rolling hills, Ziro is home to the Apatani tribe and is known for its rich cultural heritage and picturesque beauty.
4. Gokarna, Karnataka: Gokarna offers pristine beaches, laid-back vibes, and ancient temples, making it a perfect blend of natural beauty and spiritual significance.
5. Spiti Valley Villages, Himachal Pradesh: The villages of Spiti Valley, like Langza and Kibber, are situated in a high-altitude desert landscape, offering breathtaking views of the Himalayas.
7. Majuli, Assam: The world's largest river island, Majuli is surrounded by the Brahmaputra River and offers a unique blend of Assamese culture, traditional dance, and serene landscapes.