1. Snake Plant (Sansevieria): This plant is great at filtering out formaldehyde and other toxins from the air, making it a good choice for improving indoor air quality.
2. Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum): Spider plants are known for their ability to remove pollutants like formaldehyde and xylene from the air. They're also easy to care for.
3. Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum): Peace lilies can help remove common indoor pollutants and also add a touch of beauty with their white blooms.
4. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera not only has soothing properties for burns and skin irritations, but it also helps clear formaldehyde and benzene from the air.
5. Boston Fern (Nephrolepis exaltata): Boston ferns are efficient at removing pollutants like formaldehyde and xylene. They do require a bit more humidity and care compared to some other plants.