2. Lilies: With their large, vibrant flowers, lilies add a touch of drama.
3. Peonies: Known for their lush, full blooms, peonies come in many shades.
4. Tulips: These spring favorites bring a splash of color to any garden.
5. Daffodils: Bright and cheerful, daffodils signal the arrival of spring.
6. Lavender: Not only beautiful, but its scent is also soothing.
7. Coneflowers: These daisy-like flowers attract pollinators and have a rustic charm.
8. Irises: Available in a range of colors, irises have striking petals.
9. Daylilies: With many varieties, they offer blooms throughout the summer.
10. Black-Eyed Susans: These yellow perennials are easy to grow and attract birds.
11. Delphiniums: Tall spires of blue flowers create a stunning focal point.
12. Columbines: Unique and delicate, columbines thrive in partial shade.