2. Mint: Creates a dense ground cover that inhibits weed growth.
3. Chrysanthemums: Contain natural chemicals that discourage weeds.
5. Thyme: Forms a low, dense mat that discourages weed growth.
6. Borage: Attracts pollinators and shades out weeds.
7. Marigolds: Emit chemicals that repel certain pests and inhibit weeds.
8. Sweet Potatoes: Their vigorous growth shades out weeds.
9. Buckwheat: Grows quickly, suppressing weeds with its dense growth.
10. Oregano: Releases oils that hinder weed growth.
11. Sunflowers: Towering plants provide shade and competition for weeds.