1. Green Tea: Contains compounds like catechins that may boost metabolism and help burn fat.
2. Chili Peppers: The capsaicin in peppers can temporarily boost metabolism and increase calorie burning.
3. Lean Protein: Foods like chicken, turkey, lean beef, and fish require more energy to digest, aiding in calorie burning.
4. Whole Grains: High-fiber foods like oatmeal, quinoa, and brown rice can increase feelings of fullness and boost metabolism.
5. Berries: Berries are rich in antioxidants and fiber, which can help regulate blood sugar and support weight loss.
6. Cruciferous Vegetables: Vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts are low in calories and high in fiber.
7. Caffeine: Coffee and certain teas contain caffeine, which can temporarily boost metabolism and enhance fat burning.
8. Greek Yogurt: High in protein, Greek yogurt can help with feelings of fullness and support muscle maintenance during weight loss.
9. Nuts: Nuts provide healthy fats, protein, and fiber that can help control appetite and support weight loss.
10. Apple Cider Vinegar: Some studies suggest that apple cider vinegar may help control appetite and improve metabolism.