1. Guava: High in protein and dietary fiber, guava is also rich in vitamin C and other nutrients.
2. Blackberries: Blackberries provide a good amount of protein and are rich in antioxidants and vitamins.
3. Apricots: Apricots contain protein and are a good source of vitamins A and C.
4. Kiwi: Kiwi offers a moderate amount of protein along with vitamins K and C.
5. Jackfruit: This tropical fruit contains some protein and is often used as a meat substitute due to its texture.
6. Raspberries: Raspberries are relatively high in protein and are packed with antioxidants.
7. Pomegranate: Pomegranate seeds contain a small amount of protein and are rich in antioxidants.
8. Cherimoya: Also known as custard apple, cherimoya provides a modest amount of protein and is rich in fiber.
9. Mulberries: Mulberries have a decent protein content and are a good source of vitamins and minerals.
10. Passion Fruit: Passion fruit contains some protein and is a good source of vitamins A and C.