1. Leafy Greens: Spinach, kale, and other leafy greens are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
2. Berries: Blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries are packed with nutrients and antioxidants.
3. Salmon: High in omega-3 fatty acids, salmon is great for heart health and brain function.
4.Nuts and Seeds: Almonds, walnuts, chia seeds, and flaxseeds provide healthy fats, fiber, and protein.
5. Whole Grains: Foods like quinoa, brown rice, and whole wheat are rich in fiber and nutrients.
6. Greek Yogurt: High in protein and probiotics, Greek yogurt supports gut health.
7. Lean Proteins: Chicken, turkey, and lean cuts of beef are excellent sources of protein.
8. Avocado: A good source of healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals.
9. Beans and Legumes: Packed with fiber and protein, beans contribute to a balanced diet.
10. Vegetables: Broccoli, carrots, peppers, and other veggies are low in calories and high in nutrients.